To welcome you in the best conditions, the Tourist Information Office applies a strict sanitary protocol in the different offices of the district, respecting the governments recommendations.
Inside the Tourist Information Office :
- 4 people maximum are allowed to enter the Tourist Information Office of Boulogne-sur-Mer and Neufchâtel-Hardelot.
2 peole maximum are allowed to enter the Tourist Information Office of Le Portel et de Wimereux.
If the office is full, I’ll wait outside.
- I apply the available hydroalcoholic gel when entering the office
- Wearing a mask is compulsory once inside.
- I respect the distances and the traffic flow marked on the ground
- The brochures : If I touch them, I take them.
- Purchase : Ask us
- I prefer contactless payment.
- Laminated glass panes have been installed on the reception desks allowing a secure exchange between the reception agent and the visitor